Sustainability is part of Everybody's Job
Benefits of Verifying Sustainability
News in Sustainability
- Principle 1: Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights; and
- Principle 2: make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
- Principle 3: Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining;
- Principle 4: the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour;
- Principle 5: the effective abolition of child labour; and
- Principle 6: the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
- Principle 7: Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges;
- Principle 8: undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility; and
- Principle 9: encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
- Principle 10: Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.
A Win-Win Report
We are an independent verification of your organization’s data, assuring your stakeholders that your reports are fully credible.
A Sustainability Reports become more common, your organization is challenged to demonstrate that your report contains genuine and truthful information.
This requires standard reporting methods demonstrating transparent reporting and full stakeholder involvement. Trust is the Deal. Win-Win.
Your organization is continually improving its performance by learning from and responding to the demands of environmental, social, and economic protection. You need to show that you need to show that.